Please submit all resumes to Marcie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quotations Specialist CFI/FLOCON Pressure Control Equipment
- High School or higher education or equivalent work experience commensurate with job requirements
- Ability to learn, work and meet deadlines
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good Communications Skills
- Good Ability and Desire to produce a quality and accurate work product
- Working knowledge preferred but not limited to API 6A product which includes Wellheads, Gate Valves and components also 16C Blow Out Prevents, 16C Manifolds
- Previous quotation experience with API 6A Wellhead and Valves
- Previous quotation experience with API 16A BOP equipment
- Previous quotation experience dealing with international companies
- Previous sale, assembly, testing and/or service experience with API 6A and 16A equipment
- Employment by another Oil and Gas Equipment manufacturer/distributor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary Responsibility for producing customer quotations, entering sales orders, maintaining and filing associated records, receiving customer phone calls and returning same, determining cost data and assisting in developing the quotations/pricing strategy for the company.
- Undertake and compete other task as assigned by management.
- Duties also include, direct involvement and assistance in development and improvement in quotations procedures, systems, techniques, etc. to help improve the overall quotations process.
- Assist other departments and outside salesmen as required in the pursuit of business for the company and other related task, as may be required by the company.
- The Quotations Specialist is responsible for maintaining good communications, between all CFI personnel and our customers and foreign agents, in order to achieve maximum efficiency for the company and customer satisfaction.
This position will be an active participant in assisting the company and its personnel to achieve the operational goals and standards, and in achieving and maintaining business growth and profitability for CFI.
Gage Lab Technician
- Looking for a Gage Lab Technician with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have the ability to understand geometry, measure correctly with calipers, height gages and proprietary equipment.
- Requires a strong attention to detail and accurate record keeping to include a proficient knowledge of Excel formatting data entry and reporting features.
- Must be a self- starter, able to think on your feet and be a problem solver.
- Start immediately.