The CFI WesTech Pipe Handler System is designed to store pipe, pick pipe up and present it to the derrick for drilling, production or workover applications.
CFI Pipe Handler System Capabilities:
WesTech Pipe Handler System is engineered to each specific customer’s requirements:
- Designed to deliver pipe or tubular products to the derrick with Telescopic Skate.
- Carry’s pipe/tubulars to and away from the derrick for transfer by overhead crane.
- Pipe/tubular capability includes: Risers, Drill Pipe, Casings and Drill Collars.
- Tubular Weight Limit: 6,500 lbs. per joint.
- Tubular Capacity on Skate: Casing – 30” O.D.; Riser with Buoyancy (50”dia. x 75’ Long); Telescopic Riser (26” dia. x 78’ Long) and maximum Weight 80,000 lbs. with landing pad and support adaptor.
- Multiple joints of tubulars can be loaded onto Indexer Ramp Arms for delivery staging.
- Maximum Tubular O. D. on Indexer Ramp Arms: Casing- 13.38”; Drill Pipe- 6.5”; Drill Collars- 9.5”.
- Indexer Ramp Arm Capacity: Tubular Length 28-45 FT.
- Maximum Skate Speed: Pipe Skate – 400 FPM; Main Skate – 200 FPM.
- Cycle Rate: one joint/minute.